Monday 11 June 2012

melodrama anak duduk dengan mak ayah

Well well WELL..maafkan saya andai posting ini nanti terEMO pula.

FYI, am still living with my parents and am almost 27 years old in coming months. Still unmarried and obviously don't have any SPECIAL BOYFRIEND. I don't think I need one. Owhhh enough is ENOUGH. I know am old enough to have 3 children at least as my MUM did. But come on, at her age I still don't know what is lovey dovey?? Am just too struggle with my books! Oiii SPM oiii..ok FINE. Am kind of NERDY one. Err Really?? Obviously am just afraid of my DADDY. LOL. Oiii Serious first love letter I got from someone name's Tengku Rizdwan. Surat dia saya bawa balik and I bakar dowh! Gigil tangan takut ayah jumpa. HAHA

Enough with that nostalgic. After I finish my study, I return to the 'nest'. Almost 6 years been away from home, my daddy quite reluctant to let me go once again. So, I layannnn. Lagipun baru habis belajar yang dah berbelas tahun ah. PENAT. ;P But then you know, I know (err..), time to move on. Sampai bila nak duduk rumah kena la mula cari kerja and berdikari and tolong mak ayah pula. FYI (again), am the ELDEST. See, I know how big my responsiblity is! And the most important, no matter what I do, I always need to consider my daddy coz he is really really OVERPROTECTIVE one! Always paranoid about his children safety! My dad sanggup drive even tengah malam just to make sure anak dia SELAMAT. Batu Pahat-Shah Alam bukannya dekat!

At last, I end up working just near home. That's why am staying with them. The paid not really LUMAYAN but still enough for me not being in debt (NEVER IN FACT!) with my parents or anyone except PTPTN and going for vacation once a year even just dalam negara saja but still I naik flight tiap tahun hoke? And the most important, walaupun tak mampu lagi memewahkan my mum n my dad but still, I still mampu hulur duit pada mak ayah and adik-adik. So, what a BIG DEAL? Why making FUSS about me still staying with my parents? Hellooo mulut janganlah ringan nak cakap anak orang ni BEBAN. Anak awak tu pun belum tau lagi pe cite???

Haaa kan dah mula nak EMO! Serius. Saya marah. Sedara-mara yang mengata lagi SEDIH!

I really hate mentioning those strikethrough part.

And about me still not married, ASTAGHFIRUALLAHALAZIM, is it really A BIG PROBLEM? FYI (again and again), topik kematian itu lebih dibincang secara terbuka berbanding soal jodoh di rumah saya ini. INGAT-INGATLAH MATI. Haa berkaitan mati, kamu tahu, saya selalu beritahu ayah saya, tidak mengapalah ayah jika kita sampai mati pun begini saja, sekurang-kurangnya InsyaAllah di akhirat kelak tidak terlalu lama kita dihisab sementara nak habis menjawab segala harta dunia yang dipertanggungjawabkan atas kita. Cukuplah apa yang kita ada ni. Tak pernah kita meminta pada sesiapa kan? Semua yang ada di rumah kita TUNAI belaka.


Pssstttt baik fikir kecomelan arnab ni dari fikir kejelikan mulut orang yang tak tahu sivik! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment